First up: The Hot Air Balloon Raglan
Up, up, and away in a hot air balloon! What an amazing feeling it would be to be up so high looking down, but not being stuck in a plane! Imagine if you could feel the breeze, smell the fresh air, and check out birds up close, all while floating through the sky. WOW – I think it’s time for a hot air balloon ride!
- Hot air balloons were invented in France in the 1700's.
- The first hot air balloon passengers were a rooster, a duck, and a sheep, and the flight only lasted about eight minutes.
- Interestingly, hot air balloon flights are not possible in the rain.
Our green and white hot air balloon on a navy and white raglan radiates "Let's go on an adventure!"
Next new item: The Elephant Onesie
Here comes an elephant calf! I think being in the presence of an elephant is sure to fill one with wonderment. They are amazingly calm, caring, super smart and mighty strong. They certainly are gentle giants!
- Elephants are the largest land mammals on Earth.
- They love water and use their trunk like a snorkel in deep water.
- Elephants can get sunburned so they protect their skin by covering themselves in mud or dust.
Our adorable orange elephant on a simple white onesie makes a large statement!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF OUR NEWEST BABY ITEMS?
P.S. If you enjoyed this, you may also enjoy BOLD BABES: THE ORIGINAL.